Do You Want to Know the India Best Water Purifiers Which Satisfies the Customers needs? If yes, this Information and India Top And Best Water Purifiers will enable in deciding which Water Purifier will meet the Customer needs. Coming to the Water Purifier necessity, it is the most common Product in Every house because due to heavy pollution the Water Is getting contaminated. If the Human drinks that Polluted water they may get exposed to Health issues. That’s why Water Purifier is must for every family to get Purify the Water for drinking purpose. So, there is a necessity for the Shoppers to have an idea of Best Water Purifier in India For Home based on their Water Sources that is For Borewell Water, Municipal Water.
To the Customers sake point of time, here Low to high pricing range Water purifiers will be offered. Probably, most of the Consumers tend to buy the best water purifier under 10000 Rupees and fewer customers will look for water purifiers pricing between 10000 to 20000 Budget. Based on the Price, The Adding of RO, UV, UV and TDS Controllers to the Water Purifiers will be done. Customers have to refer the Offered Top 10 Best Water Purifier Reviews along with Pros and Cons, ratings and necessity of requirement have to pick the Best Water Purifier in India For Home Usage. Definitely, this Furnished data about Best And Top 10 Electric Water Purifiers will make helpful the contenders to make them decide the India Best Water Purifier which finds the solution to their requirements.
We advising one more Important Point to the Buyers who are buying the Water Purifiers. That is the Source Of Water. There are Underground, Bore well, Tube well and Village or Municipality Water Sources from which the People will get the Water where it may contain Hard and Soft Water. Based on that criterion, the customer needs to pick the Best Water Purifier For Municipality Water / Bore Well Water i.e., Best Water Purifier in India For Borewell Water because the mechanism will differ for every Water Purifier based on the Water Type.
Top 10 Washing Purifier Companies :
- Eureka Forbes Water Purifiers
- Kent Water Purifiers
- Hindustan Unilever limited Pureit Water Purifier
- Blue Star Water Purifier
- AquaGuard Water Purifier
- Havells Water Purifier
- Livpure water Purifier
- LG Water Purifier
- Aquatec Water Purifier
- Ruby Water Purifier
Also, Check: Top 10 Water Geysers In India
- Top 10 & Best Water Purifiers – Pro’s and Con’s
- 1. Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier
- 2. Kent Grand Plus RO+UV+UF+TDS Controller Water Purifier
- 3. HUL Pureit Classic Water Purifier
- 4. Kent Ace Mineral Water Purifier
- 5. Livpure Glo Touch Water Purifier
- 6. Blue Star Majesto Water Purifier
- 7. Aqua Guard Geneus Water Purifier
- 8. Havells Max 7 Liter Water Purifier (RO+ UV+ Mineralizer)
- 9. LG Puricare WW180EP Water Purifier
- 10. Ruby Water Purifier (RO, UV, TDS Control)
- Buyer Guide – How to Buy & What to Buy
Top 10 & Best Water Purifiers – Pro’s and Con’s
We have Gathered the Top 10 & Best Water Purifiers 2019 by considering the Best Water Purifiers Reviews of which the Customers may get the Details here and by checking them they can buy anyone of the Water Purifier which works best, stands under Best Water Purifier In India For Home and suits for their necessity.
1. Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier
Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier is one of the best Best Product From Eureka Company which Widely offered with High Storage Water Capacity, Power Saving Features which will be available in Various Water Liter capacity and it must be reviewed by the customer to know the features and that too the Company uses the Best Eureka Forbes Aquasure Cartridge in the Water Purifier preparation that’s why the customers going to buy this Product although the Aqusaure price is high. So, By regards the Aqusasure water purifier review this Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier Stood First in our Reviews of Best Water Purifier 2019.
- Eureka Forbes Aquasure is widely found in 7 litres, 20 Liters & Other capacities where the customer can choose the capacity based on their need.
- It has good design, Qualify and Affordability and a high-end water purifier which works with any Water Source.
- It uses 3-Way Filtration Process i.e UV, RO and UF with Minerals to offer which disinfects drinking water and also can work with water having TDS up to 2000 PPM.
- Mineral Guard Intelligent System is made use in this RO Discards to remove excessive minerals and maintains the essential required Minerals amount for drinking.
- It has one most Factor which contains only in Best Water Purifiers that contain Notification to replace Cartridge, G Flush Technology which maintains RO Membrane-free from any deposits of Crystallization.
- Eureka Forbes Aquasure has a flow rate of 2 Liters Per Minute, which is high and contains the energy-saving UV lamp which switches off automatically if the Eureka Forbes Aqua sure is not active for a period of 10 minutes.
- Its taste modulator helps the Consumer to Set the Taste as a respective preference and slow filtering process will help to provide Pure water at all times and is prepared with Food Safety ABS Plastic and is wall Mountable.
2. Kent Grand Plus RO+UV+UF+TDS Controller Water Purifier
Kent is the Famous brand which is the most selling Water Purifier Company Across India and offers various types of Water Purifiers of which the Kent Grand Plus Water Purifier Contains the RO, UF, UV and TDS Controller for making the Water more purifier Kent Grand Plus review helps the Shoppers to find the Kent Grand Plus Spare Parts which are used in manufacturing etc and other. So, in considering all this Kent Grand Plus Review it secured the Second place in the Top 10 Water Purifier in India 2019.
- The Kent Grand Plus Water Purifier with TDS Controller is the best-featured water purifier with a capacity of 8 Liters.
- It provides Double purification with RO, UV and UF and provides 100% pure and safe drinking water and RO Purifier will also purify dissolved impurities & chemicals.
- This Water Purifier is fail-safe, Kent applied filter change and UV Fail Alarms in the water filter. Here is an Alarm which gives a ring and informs the consumers about the filter replacement.
- Those who don’t change the respective filter within the next 60 hours, the Kent Grand Plus Water Purifier immediately stop working. Similarly, the same process will appear if the UV bulb stops functioning.
- This is an Automatic RO Water Purifier with an Auto On and Auto Off Functionality with Uninterrupted Performance and operation.
- This Kent Grand Plus Water Purifier offers the Save Water Technology which recovers more than 50% Water as Purified Water. And it also Stores the rejected Water in a Separate Tank and enables to Reuse this RO Waste Water for any other usage. Proportionately, it saves hundreds of litres of Water regularly.
- On the other hand, other water purifiers recover only 20% of water and reject approximately 80% of water.
- This can purify even raw water which comes from a municipal/ village, Overhead water supply which is the raw water.
3. HUL Pureit Classic Water Purifier
Those who look for Pureit Best Water Purifier, For them it is advisable to Check the Pureit Water Purifier Review offered here. HUL Pureit Classic Water Purifier is EPA Approved which has Simple and Smooth Design with RO and UV Water Purifier of which 6 Stages Purification and removes 90% of TDS. So, it is the best Choice for who has Low Count In a Family. Due to its Pureit Water Purifier Germkill Kit Feature, it is the most Selling Product From Hindustan Unilever Limited Company Pureit Water Purifiers and as a part of it this Water Purifier secured the Third Place of Our Top 10 Best Water Purifier Reviews in India 2019 For Home.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited Organization Offering the HUL Pureit Class RO+UV 5 litre water Purifier, unlike other company water purifiers. Same Features is also available with Pureit Classic 14 Litres Water Purifier also.
- HUL Pureit Class Water Purifier can Process Soft Water up to 1800 PPM and can convert water into taste and TDS Level of water can be brought down till safe drinking levels.
- By the Installation of Uniquely Large Filter Block, the Contact Time is Maximized. Hence, Water Purity is guaranteed and the Lifetime of the Membranes and Filters is also improvised.
- To this HUL Pureit Classic 5 Liter RO+UV Water Purifier, a leak-proof seal is provided by the high- Quality Fitting of this Water Purifier and the Fittings have a strong strip and no need placing for extra Leak detectors and clipping parts.
- It meets EPA Level and kills the germs in the water also due to the Pureit Water Purifier Germkill Kit. And Uses RO and MF water Purification.
- It Contains the Break-Resistance Tap and easily Installation and the officials will solve the Pureit water purifier complaints if any registered.
4. Kent Ace Mineral Water Purifier
Kent which is renowned Best Trusted Company for preparing the Water Purifiers in a wide range in various Models and capacities and the Buyers by looking the Kent Ace Review can get the idea about the specifications, Features, Capacity and they can compare the statistics of Kent Ace vs Kent Grand and by knowing the Pros mentioned below have to buy. In Kent Water Purifier Products this Kent Ace RO Mineral Water Purifier is best selling one due to its exclusive features of Built-in SMPS and Water Level Indicator. So, there is no question for placing the 4th Position for the Kent Ace Mineral Water Purifier among the Top 10 & Best UF Water purifier in India 2019.
- Kent Ace is exclusively prepared with Food Grade ABS Plastic with a capacity of 7 Liter with RO, UV, UF, TDS Controller Technology.
- Of Which the RO, UV, UF Components is responsible for removal of dissolved impurity components like chemicals and salts and TDS Controller will control and maintains the natural minerals where thereby improving Taste and safety of drinking water which is hygienic.
- Its purification capacity is 15 litres/ hour and has a Maximum duty cycle of 75 Liters/ day and is suitable for purifying any source of water.
- Additional Elegant Features include for the Kent Ace Water Purifier is Fully Automatic & Computer Controlled Operation, High Powered 11W UV Lamp for Double Purification.
- Built-in SMPS for maintaining a wide range of AC Voltages input or Fluctuations and Leak Proof Performance and contains a Water level indicator which helps in knowing whether the Tank is filled or not.
- Kent Ace Mineral Has a Certification Of WQA, NSF, ISI And CE.
5. Livpure Glo Touch Water Purifier
Customers along with Livpure Glo Touch Review also understands the Features, Working phenomenon and its importance as it framed with Sophisticated And Smooth Design which Works On Any Water Up to 1500 TDS Level by the Advanced Purification Level up to 6 Stages and also contains Taste Enhancer and its Absorber Cum Pre-Activated Carbon Feature and other mentioned Livpure Glo 7 Litre Review, the Consumers showing interest towards in buying the Livpure Water Purifier by neglecting the Livpure Glo 7 Price too. That why is it also one of the Best Electric Water Purifier which has 5th Place in our India Best Water Purifier Review 2019.
- Livpure Glo touch water Purifier is made by reputed Company “Luminous” which has Double Filtrations of RO, UV and Mineralization.
- It will be available in 7 and 12 Liters capacity and has a purification capacity of 12 Liters/ Hour.
- RO Membrane which is the first one removes the harmful chemicals in the water like Herbicides, pesticides, THM’s, Heavy Metals etc available on the water.
- UV radiation will make Water free from bacteria, virus and protozoa which makes the water microbiologically safe.
- Mineralizer Improves required minerals and Water Taste and that too add Adds essential Minerals to Purified water and balances PH Level of water.
- Absorber Cum Pre-Activated Carbon adsorbs Chlorine & Organic Impurities like Harmful Pesticides along with Bad Taste, Color and Organics Components which cause odour and Improvises water colour.
6. Blue Star Majesto Water Purifier
Those who looking for the Blue Star RO Water Purifier Price, Reviews can Find here in a clear cut manner and the Consumer can checking them get an idea about the Specifications whether it fill their necessities or not. Super Large Capacity Process, Copper Embedded Activated Carbon and Aquaa Taste Booster and Customer provided Blue Star Majesto Water Purifier Review makes the Consumers to buy this product extensively for home purpose. So, it is the Sixth Best Electric Water Purifier among the Top 10 & Best Water Purifiers In India For Home.
- Blue Star Majesto Water Purifier will be available in 8 Liter Capacity with RO and UV Filtration where the Purification will go on Six-Steps to clean the harmful components available on the Water.
- There is a Child Lock Feature which is an Exclusive Feature in this Blue Star Majesto Water Purifier which Prevents Your Child From roaming around the water purifier and wasting the valuable drinking water.
- It has Aesthetic Design and RO Purification will be done to eliminate Radioactive materials, Micro-Organisms, and Heavy Materials.
- The Aqua Taste Booster will give a new and hygienic taste to your water and Maintains the Optimum PH Level Of Water to provide the Fresh and Hygienic Water to the Shoppers.
- Copper Embedded Activated Carbon will make the purification process in the removal all the volatile organic compounds along with bad smell/ odour.
- The Six State Water Purification Process will be done by Blue Star Majesto Water Purifier which will eliminate the tiny particles like dust, sand, mud and other impurities.
- It has a Super Large Capacity Process which can solve up to 285 Liters of water in a day and contains “Full Tank Indicator” if the Water in the Tank is filled.
7. Aqua Guard Geneus Water Purifier
Shoppers by verifying the Following Strategies offered about the Aqua Guard Geneus Review, they finally come across it’s best specifications like Acceptable For Any Water Type, Having TDS Modulator, can Adjust Purification Process they immediately go for buying this Water Purifier by checking the Aqua Guard Geneus Price In India. By considering this Features of Water Purifier AquaGuard we have placed this product in 7th Place of the Best Water Purifier in India For home.
- This Aqua Guard Geneus Water Purifier contains the technology of RO+UV/UF Technology which purifies the Water in a total of 7 Stage Purification Process and its capacity is 7 Liters and purification capacity up to 15 Liters/ hour.
- This water purifier comes with a Reserve mode which will extend Purifier Service Life for additional 20 Working Hours with a single press button.
- Aqua Guard Genesus is equipped with a Smart Technology Named as “Tasteguard” which senses the Hardness, TDS Level of Input Water Automatically and Chooses the Optimum Technology to purify the water where this feature is very useful.
- Advanced Sensors in the Aqua Guard Geneus 7 Liter Water Purifiers when it needs to be serviced/ any of the Cartridges needs replacement. Genuine Membrane Sensor Gives you a warning if you do install any duplicate membrane.
- G Flush Technology which is used with this Water Purifier make the water free from Crystallization Deposits which improvises the drinking water purity.
8. Havells Max 7 Liter Water Purifier (RO+ UV+ Mineralizer)
Havells is one more growing company which offers Water Purifier Products along with other allowances. And Consumers Those who browse for Havells Water Purifier Online for knowing the description about the Construction, Other Details which will renowned them with the Best factors Mineralz Cartridge, Zero Splash and Revitalizer Catride etc Faucet by the help of Havells Water Purifier Review of Max. Due to its Exlcusive features and its Minerals Technology it is suitable for Best Water purifer in India For Borewell Water 2019, so that we offered 8th Place in the Best Water Purifier 2019 in our ratings point of view.
- Havells Max Water Purifier has a 7 Liters water capacity has a flow rate of up to 15 Liters per hour.
- It is prepared with ABS Food Safety Body Material and Power required is 45 watts and consumes 230 Volts of voltage for its working and has Electric Protection System which saves the machine from Voltage Fluctuation.
- It has seven Stages of Water Purification of which water purification technology involves RO, UV and Mineralizer components combined.
- Germicidal UV-C provides the 100% safe Drinking water and Minerals Technology will balance the PH Value.
- Iprotect Purification will continuously monitor the Water Purification Process and offers the Removable Tank which is very easy to remove Water tank to clean it randomly.
- It also equipped with a Zero Splash Faucet which is Unique which helps in offering Hygienic Water, Zero Splash and Smooth flow and Contamination Proof Water Cover.
- It has Smart Process Alerts which are Self-Diagnostic, Purification and Tank Full and also offers the Error Alerts of UV, SV or Pump Failure.
9. LG Puricare WW180EP Water Purifier
THis LG Puricare Water Purifier WW180EP is the most selling Product manufactured by LG Company. Those who want to know the LG Water Purifier Price Of LG Puricare WW180EP, Review come across the right place, because here the Consumers the important criteria about the LG Puricare WW180EP Water Purifier Price, Working Factors etc. Its Extensive Features and LG Water Purifier Service makes to stand in 9th place of the Top 10 Water Purifier in India 2019.
- LG Puricare WW180EP Water Purifier capacity is 8 litres And its Flow Rate is 1.6 Liters per Hour.
- It Has 5 State RO-Filtration System which offers the Safe Drinking Water by removing 0.0001 contaminants micrometres size also. In the RO Filtration Process, the Bacteria, Virus and heavy metals are also eliminated.
- It Contains Mineral Booster of which adds Required Minerals in RO Purified Water and offers the Healthier and Tastier Water along with Digital Sterilizing Care to sterilize the entire water path to offer the hygienic water.
- This LG Water Purifier Contains Dual Protection Stainless Steel Water Tank which maintains continuous water freshness and blocks the bacteria and algae growth.
- There is a Smart Display where one can easily View Water Filter Change Indicator, UV Sterilising Indicator and Water Level Indicator although they are in a far distant from water purifier.
- RO Clears the Virus and Bacteria, That’s why no need of UV in the Filtration Process and UV Cycle runs during preserving stage of which the Stored water is safe and clean to drink and the UV Cycle automatically Starts every 6 Hours.
- It also contains Two in One Future of which the convenience of the secondary valve on the side of water purifier which offers the possibility to wash clothes and clean vegetables.
10. Ruby Water Purifier (RO, UV, TDS Control)
This Ruby Water Purifier is Exclusively Prepared with RO, UV, TDS Control Advanced Systems which will Purifies the Water with a total of 12 Stages and having Overflow Protection and RO Membrane responsible for making the water more pure for drinking. As the Ruby Water Purifier Review and Ruby Water Purifier Customer Service is good it secured the 10th Position of the Best Water Purifier in India.
- Ruby Water Purifier Comes with a capacity of 12 Liters with RO, UV and TDS Controllers and has a Filtration Capacity of 15 Liters per hour.
- The Purification Process will be done on a total of 12 Stages with the help of RO, UV and TDS Controller of which every component will works properly in removing the unnecessary and harmful components to make purify the water.
- It has the Micron Sediment Filter and Ultra Violet Filter of which the Combined Filters will filter the bacteria and microorganisms from the water.
- There is Overflow Protection and has the feature of Auto Shutoff.
- It Contains ABS Storage Tank and has RO Membrane Type.
Buyer Guide – How to Buy & What to Buy
Water Purifier purifies the Water in Three Steps, They are
- Reserve Osmosis Process (RO)
- Ultra Filtration (UF)
- Ultra Violet Disinfection (UV)
Also, Check: Top 10 Front Load Washing Machines In India
Electro Adsorption Technology (EAT Technology – Advanced Technique)
The EAT Technology is the Advanced Purification Method where the purification will be done in a total of has 5 Stages. This is prepared in both electric and non-electric variants, and some have storage tanks. It is suitable for less than 500 PPM TDS water.
- First Stage– External Pre-filter removes sand, silica, silt, dirt and dust present in water and also enhances the life of the water filter
- Second Stage– Mechanical Filter removes dirt and other suspended solids through a sediment mesh
- Third Stage– Electro Adhesion Filter removes impurities that carry a negative charge, removes disease-causing cysts, germs such as bacteria and virus
- Fourth Stage– Ion Exchange, which has specially activated carbon granules, removes heavy metals like lead and arsenic
- Fifth Stage– Electro Adsorption removes harmful chemicals like chlorine, pesticides and endotoxins.
Types OF Water Purifiers:
- Non-Electrical With Storage
Non-Electrical With Storage Water Purifier do not require the power supply and its purifying units contains the storage tanks for Storing the Purified Water through Sediment and Activated Carbon Filters and its mainly used only where the Water Supply is Not Constant.
- Non-Electrical Without Storage
Generally, these Non-Electrical Without Storage Water Purifiers do not require any Electrical Power Supply and there is No Storage for storing the Purified Water. Generally, for Purifying the Water it is equipped with Candle-Shaped Filter Units which contains a Resin Filter which filters the Water from impurities and it is to be replaced once a month and they are called as Ultra Filtration and Activated Carbon Filters does not require the Electricity for working.
There are also personal water purifiers and compact size and it contains optimal active units that extract, remove waterborne pathogens which helps for purifying the water anywhere at any point in time.
- Electrical With Storage Water Purifier
This Electrical With Storage Water Purifier always jointed to the Supply Of Water and it requires the Electrical Supply for its Working. Generally, those are prepared with Activated Water Filters either with UV/ RO Purification System and Sediment Filters which runs on Electrical power for removing the dissolved impurities in water and convert them into drinking water.
- Electrical With Out Storage Water Purifier
Mostly, the Electrical Water Purifiers also prepared without a storage tank which is popular during the Existence of Water Purifiers in 90’s decade. These can be Used only at where there is a steady supply of electricity which is continuous and the process and quality of filtration remain same as the Electrical Water Purifier with storage.
Normally, the Shoppers while Buying a Best Water Purifier have to know some of the factors which will help them to choose which Companies water purifier will satisfy that particular customer satisfaction. So, we have incorporated the List of Components which is to be followed by the Customer. Just refer them once.
- Power Consumption:
Generally, most of the Consumers will think that Water Purifiers will Consume More electrical Power which in turn increases the Power Bill. But, it is totally wrong. Due to advancement in Technology, Most of the Companies is preparing the Water Purifiers which consume less power and can work efficiently.
Normally the Water Purifier Requires The Following Power Criteria:
Operating Voltage: 240 to 260 Volts
Power Consumption: 25 Watts to 60 Watts Based On the Usage, Type Of Water Purifier.
Operating Frequency: 50 Hertz
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Controller:
A TDS Controller is a device which controls the TDS Level of the Water Coming Out of the Reserve Osmosis (RO). TDS is nothing but the Organic and inorganic Components which is dissolved in the Water in Suspended Form.
Primary Sources for TDS:
- Drain Of Agricultural & Residential Structures etc.
- Natural Calamities on which the TDS arise from the weathering and dissolution of rocks and soils.
- General chemical ingredients like Calcium, Chlorine, Nitrates, Phosphates, Potassium and Sodium.
- Discharge from industrial and sewage treatment Organizations.
- Pesticides arising from surface runoff
- Contamination Of Soil.
- Water pollution
TDS Levels Chart
Sources of Water Supply